Thursday 27 January 2011

Well, I guess i'd better talk some more :D

So, Today was fun. I had an english lesson and someone must have been pumping nitrous oxide gas into the room or something as, by the end of the lesson, all of us were in fits over...well i'm not actually sure what. I think it was just a nice day or something...yeah, that must be it.

The annoying thing about a blog is something normally has to happen to you each day that is worth making a blog post about, well...my life is boring. I literally wake up, go to school, come back, do some homework, eat food, sleep. And that wouldnt make a good blog post methinks.

So my creative writing course I have been taking is finishing soon, and I really want to replace it with something. It just gave me a chance to write with so many helpful ideas and people on hand to talk to.

Now onto my novel, I feel ideas spurting out of my head all the time and yet no actual writing has taken place yet... oh well, I guess the writing bug will strike when it strikes.

and, to channel Kiersten white:

Dear hot chocolate and mini marshmallows,

Please stop being so appetising, you are thwarting my attempt to get back to some sort of healthy eating regime.

Even if you are pink and fluffy and chocolatey, I shall eshcew you with a firm hand.

Sincerely, The drinker.

No comments:

Post a Comment